Clear Vision with Contact Lenses
There are a number of reasons why you might prefer contact lenses to standard eyewear:
- A glasses-free look
- Hassle-free vision correction
- The ability to wear non-prescription sunwear and sports goggles.
If you have a high prescription or astigmatism, contact lenses may provide improved vision
- Availability multifocal contact lenses.
- Your doctor will recommend the best contact lenses for your eyes based on a complete eye examination and your vision needs both at work and play.
Success with contact lenses depends upon a certain amount of motivation and a commitment on your part. You must learn to take proper care of both the lenses and your eyes. Good candidates for contact lenses have:
- Realistic expectations about contact lens wear
- The ability to follow directions on the regular care and cleaning of contact lenses
- A prescription that lends itself to contact lenses
- Healthy eyes
Contact Lens Replacement frequency:
- Daily Disposable (Throw-Away Each Night) 1 Day
- Disposable (Remove Each Night) 2 weeks
- Disposable (Continuous 30-Day Wear) 1 Month